Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Moc Job Interview

I had my Mock Job Interview with two tough female teachers who were Ms. Rose and Ms. Jaishree.

When I arrived to the hall I was so relaxing and feel comfortable because I was prepared well and practice for two days for this interview, until Ms. Jaishree called my name to enter the interview’s hall. They started directly ask me about Emirati Women who work in a private company and if she face any problem to work with private company.

Actually I did not expect from them to ask me this question, but I tried to answer them with very appropriate answer. I thought they asked me this question because I mentioned in my CV’s that I would like to work in a private company.

The rest of the questions were not hard to answer, except the last question I felt like I am stuck and need some help. They looked at my CV’s and they recognized that I did not mention about any participation activities and I think they recognized that I am not interesting to participate in any activities in the college.

Therefore, I tried to change their point of view and I answered that I am interesting in two activities in the college which are Sport Day and The Annual Bazaar, they asked me what I do during the other activities and events, I said that I am working on a project or other subject’s works and the reason why because I do not like to waste my time on something that I know I will not get benefit from it.

It was a very good practice for me and I learned from my mistakes to not repeat it again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment