Thursday, November 25, 2010

Second Baby and Mother Advice

My cousin Abdulla or Aboudy as we like to call him, he was the second baby was born with the same date of my birthday date. The First baby was my other cousin who name is Narjes. I felt happy when the first and second babies arrived with the same date of my birthday.





What I like about the children, that I enjoy taking care of them, but not all of them especially the ones who are difficult to control or crying the whole times.

I like to feed them, play with them and make them sleep in my arms. I used to take care of my sisters when they were babies and I was helping my mother by giving them the milk, put them in a safe position when they are sleeping and she taught me how to avoid several mistakes of taking care of the babies.

She also taught me to be patient with the children when they are growing and never hit them in any reason because that action will cause for the children a psychological problems when they grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment